Ugly God adds two Additional Tracks to The Booty Tape
Ugly God season is approaching, and pretty quickly, at that. Just a little over a month after being named a 2017 XXL Freshman, the Houston-based rapper’s revealed a new tracklist for The Booty Tape, while also dropping off his Wiz Khalifa-assisted track, “No Lies.”
While the album has been susceptible to some behind-the-scenes label drama, which led to the removal of features from XXXTENTACION & Ski Mask The Slump God. After reports that The Booty Tape would be downsized to eight tracks, what appears to be the final tracklist has surfaced. Fear not, for The Booty Tape looks to clock in at a well-rounded ten tracks.
Check out details, including the credits for the producers, below. The Booty Tape is dropping this Friday, August 8th. Are looking forward to it?
- Welcome to the Booty Tape (prod. by Ugly God)
- Stop Smoking Black & Milds (prod. by Ugly God)
- I’m a Nasty Hoe (prod. by Ugly God)
- I’m Tryna Fuck (prod. by Ugly God)
- Fuck Ugly God (Ugly God Diss) [prod. by PARISVVS]
- No Lies Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Bitch! (prod. by Ugly God)
- LDC (Little Dick Clique) [prod. by Ugly God]
- Like a Maverick (prod. by HM Surf)
- Water (prod. by Ugly God)