DTLR and Under Armour present Tate Kobang & DJ Flow ‘Silent Waves’
Tate Kobang liberates his DJ Flow assisted project ‘Silent Waves.’ A collaborative release with both DTLR and Under Armour, the mixtape is comprised of 11-cuts including a lone feature from fellow B-more native Young Moose. The new body of work serves as the follow up to his “Chirp Chirp” and “Yeah” singles.
Kobang is most known for his 2015 breakout hit “Bank Rolls,” which eventually led him to signing a record deal with 300 Entertainment.
Stream and Download ‘Silent Waves’ below.
- Dis Side (Produced by Trauma Tone)
- So Many (Produced by Yung Lan)
- Tell Em (Produced by Money Montage & Chris Rose)
- Yeah (Produced by Geniro Beats)
- Chirp Chirp (Produced by TGO Soze & Casa Di)
- Days Inna North (Produced by YG! Beats)
- Skert Skert (Produced by Millz Douglass)
- Bad For Me (Produced by Honorable Court)
- Move Your Body (Produced by Lil Zen Beatz)
- Like Dat (Produced By Geniro Beats)
- Got It In Me ft. Young Moose (Produced by D Dae)