In the wake of his solid Meekend Music II EP drop, Meek Mill’s third studio albumWins & Losses has now arrived. After sharing 4 cinematic part of a short film for the album, which features a monologue about the pitfalls of fame and money Meek’s third studio album is a big one.
“We will address everything,” writes Meek, in an IG caption. If the album title is any indication, that means we’re in store for some unfiltered and raw honesty. In addition to the album, Meek also announced that a Wins And Losses movie was also on the way, dropping the same day.
Over the years, Meek Mill has been through thick and thin. He tells us all about it on his new album Wins & Losses. But don’t get confused, the Ls he is referring to are much more serious and deep than his beef with Drake or breakup with Nicki Minaj. Go listen for yourself and you will figure it all out. Featuring Chris Brown, Young Thug, Quavo, Ty Dolla Sign, Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Uzi Vert and others.
Peep the full tracklist and download links below
- Wins & Losses
- Heavy Heart
- F**k That Check Up (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Whatever You Need (feat. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla $ign)
- 1942 Flows
- We Ball (feat. Young Thug)
- These Scars (feat. Future & Guordan Banks)
- Connect the Dots (feat. Yo Gotti & Rick Ross)
- Fall Thru
- Never Lose (feat. Lihtz Kamraz)
- Glow Up
- Young Black America (feat. The-Dream)
- Open (feat. Verse Simmonds)
- Ball Player (feat. Quavo)
- Made It from Nothing (feat. Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross)